At Broadwest, we hold the health and safety of our staff and clients as our highest priority. Our protocol follows the guidelines issued by the Office of the Mayor in coordination with public health officials and other community leaders.
All tours are private and by appointment only.
Thank you for your support of the following safety measures:
- Temperature screenings for all visitors, agents, and staff in the sales gallery.
- All visitors, agents, and staff required to wear masks.
- High contact areas are sanitized frequently.
- Agents and staff wash/sanitize hands every 30 minutes.
- All client traffic will be monitored.
- Please limit the number of individuals present for private appointments. Groups of 3 or less are strongly encouraged.
- Everyone must maintain social distance parameters of six feet.
- Disposable masks and gloves available upon request.
Please call with inquiries or to make an appointment.